Terms & Conditions for the Free Mini-Break for two people, worth up to £145, with Experiences for free at the Hever Hotel .
This is not a competition and is completely free of charge to all successful applicants meeting and adhering to the terms and conditions below.
– both claimants must be aged 40 years or over and must attend with their partner, whom they they live with Please note that there are no Twin Bedded rooms available with this free offer.
- Claimants must be both UK resident and a UK homeowner.
Note – “party bookings” consisting of more than one couple are not permitted and will be cancelled in advance or check-in refused, .
– All adult guests must provide ID Verification (Passport or driving licence) and proof of address (Utility Bill less than 3 months old). These documents must be supplied, during your stay to avoid a penalty charge.
– You must have a combined household income in excess of £40,000, we do not ask for payslips or bank statements.
– Both parties must attend a 90 min video presentation & tour of the hotel/resort, and if you stay at the hotel but fail to attend the video presentation & tour or fail to comply with the requirements of these terms and conditions, it will result in a penalty charge of £145 per night’s stay being made.
– A minimum of 14 days written notice of cancellation, must be made by email to bookings@experiencesforfree
– This Free Mini-Break is for two adults & includes: A Classic Double Room for 1 night (depending on your day/month of check-in – see above), Upgrades are also available, subject to extra terms and conditions. Claims are limited to one per household and final confirmation of your acceptance to this genuinely free offer, is strictly contingent on you meeting all the qualifications as determined at our discretion.
– By creating and accepting your booking you agree to adhere to Experiences For Free Terms & Conditions as detailed above and acknowledge that any breach thereof or failure to provide the information or documentation requested herein will result in a penalty charge of £49.95.